Friday, May 5, 2017

Security officer suffers smoke inhalation during Stratosphere fire privateofficer.com

Image result for stratosphere las vegas

Las Vegas NV May 5 2017
A security officer was treated for smoke inhalation today after a fire in a bathroom at the Stratosphere, according to Las Vegas Fire & Rescue officials.
The fire department reported the incident occurred about 10:50 a.m. and said that the fire was put out with a fire extinguisher.
Investigators said that the fire started in a bathroom near the front entrance of the building, official said. Toilet paper, seat covers and a dispenser burned, causing about $50 in damage.
The fire appears to be a case of arson and the investigation is continuing.

No comments: