Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Madisonville Baptist Health security quickly extinguish Christmas Eve fire privateofficer.com

Image result for madisonville ky Baptist Health
MADISONVILLE, Ky. Dec 28 2016 Madisonville Fire Department responded to a report of a fire on the third floor at Baptist Health on Christmas Eve.
The fire originated near a battery charger mounted on the wall inside a conference room, according to the report. Hospital security had already extinguished the fire before crews arrived at 9:32 p.m. Officials noted there was significant smoke in the area.
Fire officials reported two hospital patients were moved to different rooms. Firefighters along with hospital personnel worked to hang sheets that served as air curtains to contain dry chemicals due to the use of fire extinguishers.

Fire crews removed the battery charger from the conference room and used fans to clear the smoke and chemicals. MFD was on the scene for about two hours ventilating the third floor.
surfky

No comments: